My journey of Hair transplant : Vishal Akash Shivam
The decision to undergo a hair transplant is a big one, and the journey of mine from initial consultation to post-procedure care was an important one. This article of mine will explore the hair transplant journey of myself, from the initial consultation to the post-procedure care, and discuss the various stages of the process. I was searching for a best hair transplant clinic in bangalore.
I will also discuss the importance of finding a qualified and experienced clinic, as well as the importance of following post-procedure instructions.
My first Visit to Hair and Skin Factory :
During this consultation, I met with a qualified and experienced doctor to discuss about my hair loss and determine if a hair transplant is the right option for me. The doctor assessed my scalp and hair type, as well as their overall health, to determine if they are a good candidate for a hair transplant.
The doctor also discussed the different types of hair transplants available and explain the risks and benefits associated with each type.
A Big Decision : I decided to say YES for hair transplant
Once I decided to proceed with a hair transplant, I had to take certain steps to prepare for the procedure. This included getting lab tests done, taking certain medications, and avoiding certain activities that could interfere with the procedure.
My Belief on the Clinic : Surgery Day
On the day of the procedure, I arrived at the clinic early and got prepared for a long day. The procedure itself involved the removal of healthy hair follicles from the donor area and their transplantation into the recipient area. The entire process took several hours, since I had more baldness in the front and centre of the head.
After the procedure got complete, I was so surprised that every fear of mine was a myth there was no pain and no problem and I could happily have a nice meal after the procedure.
Confidence boosted : I saw myself in mirror with pride.
The results of a hair transplant took only three months to become visible. During this time, I was patient and followed doctors instructions for post-procedure care. After six months I could see a natural-looking head of hair that was fuller and thicker than before.
My heartful thanks to Hair and Skin Factory : Divine grace
The journey of mine from initial consultation to post-procedure care was an important one. It was important for me to find a qualified and experienced clinic which can provide me with all of the information I needed to make an informed decision about undergoing a hair transplant.
It was also important for me to follow their instructions for pre-procedure care, procedure day, and post-procedure care in order to ensure optimal results. With patience and proper care, I happened to see natural-looking results that can last for many years.
No comments:
Post a Comment